10 Pinterest Wedding Accounts To Follow
Be honest with yourself and admit that you’ve been planning your wedding via Pinterest for years before you actually had that ring on your finger. Don’t worry; you’re not alone – we all do it! There are just so many beautiful pieces of wedding inspiration on Pinterest, aren’t there?
Now that the time has come to start planning your big day, we have some amazing accounts for you to follow for some serious wedding inspo to fill your boards with pins.
To help you get started, below is a guide to 10 of the best ones!
- Morilee UK: For all the brides that are looking to plan a day that is all about style and sophistication, following Morilee UK is an absolute must. Follow us HERE.
- Brides Magazine: Elegant and ethereal, Brides Magazine’s account will make you feel like a professional wedding planner. With boards covering Honeymoons, Wedding Themes, Shoes and much much more, this superstar account will leave you wanting for nothing.
- Wedding Chicks: If you’re searching for chic and stylish wedding inspo, Wedding Chicks have you covered. They feature real bride stories as well, so they’ll help you with any questions you have have regarding suppliers on your big day.
- Rock My Wedding: It’s all about the detail for this wonderfully modern account. Whether you are in the early stages of planning your big day or are about to set everything in place, this account has everything that you need to find the most incredible inspiration.
- Green Wedding Shoes: For brides who want a bit of everything, Green Wedding Shoes offers a mix between wedding trends, DIY, recipes and more!
- Bridal Musings: You’re sure to love the elegance, charm and grace that Bridal Musings fills their Pinterest page with. Get ready to swoon over the incredible range of Pinterest boards, as well as a wide selection of other wedding-themed pins.
- BHLDN Weddings: For more traditional brides that are looking for vintage and boho inspiration, this account is a must follow. Find all the inspo that you need for the most incredible day of your life.
- You & Your Wedding: The official Pinterest account of You & Your Wedding Magazine, tis account eats, sleeps, and breathes weddings. These pins are just waiting to be re-pinned to your own wedding boards.
- Boho Weddings & Life: The name says it all really. Wedding and Lifestyle Blogger at Boho Weddings a UK Wedding Blog for the Boho Luxe Bride, Boho Weddings & Life should be one of your first and last stops when it comes to wedding planning, as it’s packed full of gorgeous pins that will take your breath away.
- Praise Wedding: If you don’t already have a crush on this cute and quirky Pinterest account, you will by the time you stop browsing it, that’s for sure.
There you have it, a guide to 10 of the very best Pinterest accounts for making the process of planning your wedding that little bit easier.